Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beginning to realize that I am the reincarnation of Pavolv's dog



So.
My back is fucked.
2 herniated discs & also some arthritis thrown in for good measure.
My Doctor asked if I played any sports to create such problems.
I gestured to my body & said,
"Obviously not."
Doc told me it was bizarre for a 22 year old to be having such heinous back problems.
She told me I am too fat.
She told me I have to quit smoking.
If I don't I won't get to a plateau but keep going downhill.
I won't get better, just have to maintain my shitty back.
Fuck.
The bitch just took away 2 of my great loves.
I was waiting for her to say
"Stay off the internet & no TV, just to be sure."


She gave me Percoset.
100 of those white, fat, beautiful little babies.
I feel it kicking in while I mourn fried food and nicotine.
My itchy nose is their swan song.

No comments:

Post a Comment