Thursday, September 8, 2011

This weeks sleep total: 20 hours


I hurt my back somehow.
My Doctor thinks it's a pinched nerve. I'm getting an MRI tomorrow & am nervous about it.
Been laying around for a week now because I'm not upwardly mobile unless I hunch over. That isn't upward enough for a lot of people & they stare.

Had to get groceries the other day so I used a motor cart.
I am not obese or old enough for people to accept me cruising around in it & I feel like every employee that passes me is going to tell me to leave the store because I'm some punk ass kid abusing the privileg
e of being inside a Giant Eagle.
If I were stopped I was told to say,
"You don't know me."
Then hobble out.

I took an anti inflammatory & a sleeping pill... neit
her have worked.
Every prescription I receive doesn't work at the "suggested dose" so I "abuse" them. Still pretty bummed I'm already out of Vicodin.

While waiting for this sleeping pill to kick in I read the first chapter of
Sarah Spinelli brought it to me as a 'Get Well' thing.
I am usually pretty stand offish about reading things by people I've met because if I hate it I'll have to be a convincing liar if they ever ask what I thought. Pleasantly surprised, though. I laughed a lot. He & I share the same thought process. It made me feel less stupid.

Don't know why I felt the need to post on here. Haven't updated since March... just bored & on pills sitting on a heating pad in my empty house & my cat is ignoring me.


Sam Hedrick & Joanna Donchatz (I like using peoples full names, seems more dignified) are coming over at around 2pm for lunch.
I haven't eaten yet & am really ready for consumption.


3 comments: